Recipe: Giada De Laurentiis' Couscous-Stuffed Peppers with Basil Sauce (click to be taken to the full recipe)
What I Change: I don't normally keep currants on hand, so I use raisins instead. Also - you need to cut off the tops of the peppers in order to stuff them. Instead of discarding the tops, I chop them up (not the stems, just the pepper part), and throw them into the couscous mix as well. For the sauce, I use regular ol' sour cream instead of creme fraiche, which is really expensive and not necessary. My peppers are usually done after about 45 minutes, instead of the 55-60 minutes that's called for.
What recipe have you discovered in a magazine, online or on television that you make again and again? Tell me about it in the comments!
All entries in the "If I Liked It, Then I Should Have Put A  Ring [Binder] On It" Series:
- Cold Sesame Noodles from Savuer
- Savory Palmiers from Ina Garten
- Seven-Minute Huevos Rancheros from Real Simple
- Couscous-Stuffed Peppers with Basil Sauce from Giada De Laurentiis
- Greek Tacos from Jeff Mauro
- Dark Chocolate Chunk and Dried Cherry Oatmeal Cookies from Bake or Break
- Black Forest Cupcakes from CookiesCakesPiesOhMy